Wednesday, November 2, 2011

In general my design taste is very classic.  I love the rustic, colorado mountain look, earth tones, chic and simple - though design is all about balance and these two bedroom samples below a perfect example of classic yet modern style.


I immediately was drawn to this look, especially the monogram wall (it would have to have a big L in the center with a K and J on either side) - the two tone wall with moulding outline provides a spectacular frame for the soft feminine curves of the bed.  A style that can be used anywhere in the home, I would make it the master and of course add more essentials, especially a wood burning fireplace right across the room!



A bedroom fit for royalty... I love this room and the simplicity of it.  With bedding and window dressings by BlissLiving, this bedroom is affordable and can be put together in a variety of tones to match your personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment